What happens when someone passes away in a foreign land? Call us. Repatriation is the process of returning the body of your loved ones back to his/her home country. We are able to preserve your loved one for the duration of the transfer back to your home country and for the funeral. We have 60 years of experience helping companies and individuals alike with the repatriation from Singapore to their homeland, or from overseas back home to Singapore. We are able to do it in the form of ashes or a whole casket or ashes, depending on preference.
Experience and Commitment
We are committed to provide professional and detailed service for the repatriation process:
- More than 30 years’ experienced for human remains repatriation (inbound and outbound).
- 24-hour caring service team to follow through the repatriation process.
- Certified and well experienced embalmers. Strong worldwide network connection.
- Shortest waiting time to departure.
- Assist bereaved family member to book flight tickets & arrange hotel accommodation.
- Proper air-conditioned holding area with 24-hour surveillance camera for security.
- Well versed with different countries’ regulations and required documentation.